Friday, May 31, 2013

Lazy and time


Lazy and time


Childhood, a neighbor who also has a son (if a girl is not sure has this article!) Was my age and we played pretty close together, the end of 8th grade summer school we were learn in my house, tutoring by my brother. Not "at home" that I learned little more than him, which my brother taught then I try to learn more.
Sometimes his mother visit to my house to inquire, when she talk about his learning then she explained that:

 "He’s also very intelligent, but only just lazy”.

 I suddenly thought: oh!  I also have the lazy! (Human attributes). I comment and feel: more and more lazy, the times will proportional to it and will be more long lasting.

     Lazy study is far from the understanding.
     Lazy work, it is far from being cash reserves
     Lazy love is far from being lovers.

     . . . .

But Bill Gates is found positive of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment